Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an assembled cylinder head for a 2000 rebel 250. Worse case I can settle for a bare he's but prefer an assembled one. Partzilla price is astronomically high for a new one, eBay returns only valve covers and one damaged unusable head. I fear that machine work to my current head will cost too much. PO laid the bike down and left it running breaking an intake valve and damaging the piston as well. The CYlinder wall is fine so I can get a piston to replace the damaged one but the head needs replaced. If you have one please tell me cost plus shipping to 28786. Or I can pick up if you are between Charlotte NC, TN, KY, IN, or SW Michigan.

·
Super Moderator
32,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A better one will turn up on ebay eventually, but when that will be is anyone's guess. Have you tried contacting Jack at Jack's Rebel Warehouse? He has a lot of used Rebel parts. parts.rebelcatalog.com

You could also try motorcycle salvage yards. https://junkyardsnearme.net/motorcycle-salvage-yards-near-me/

Reactions: 01-7700

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,618 Posts
I'm always wary when the first post tries to take you off site.

But, welcome Vaseline2019. If you have any problems with your Rebel let us know.
Your information says that you are from Japan. I've been curious for a long while. Are there still 1st generation Rebels there, or are they all gone by now? We don't have many members from the country of origin for our favorite motorcycles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts