Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2007 Honda Rebel 250
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, this is Raymond of MF Customs. I joined this forum a couple months back and had posted some questions pertaining to the bearings for the steering shaft and a few other similar questions. Everyone was real helpful and I appreciate you all for taking the time out of your day to lend me some support.

On or around that same day I posted a couple pics of what my bike, a 1986 honda rebel cmx250, had looked like at the time. This is what it looks like today after I have completed the build. I did all the work myself in the living room of my apartment. This bike has been lowered, has top and bottom multi-colored remote controlled ghost lighting, Real Time GPS tracker, audible alarm with its own back up battery, two beautiful and super load 380db train horns so that cars wont just see you but hear you! Remote Start, Custom paint, adjustable handlebars for best agronomical fit, 1-1/2" risers, LED alarm system mode light, Dual carburetors, LED headlight and LED turn signals with speed control; Id love to hear what you all think?

Attachments

Registered
1986 Honda CMX 450 Rebel
Awsome horror-tank ! But i like the horns best. Got to get some real one's too.

Good work !

Reactions: IvyInc

Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
It does look cool!
My bike is used over 1000 miles/month, so I'd be worried about the lack an air filter though.

Reactions: IvyInc

Registered
2007 Honda Rebel 250
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awsome horror-tank ! But i like the horns best. Got to get some real one's too.

Good work !
Thanks. Yeah the horns really sound awesome and you cant miss them when theyre blown. 350db

Super Moderator
Those horns guarantee permanent hearing loss every time they're used. There is no hearing protection available that would be reduce that decibel level to a safe one.

Reactions: Emil
1 - 5 of 5 Posts