Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually ride near the SC border around Ballantyne, and with the weather we've been having lately I'm either out at dawn or dusk. If anyone is interested in cruising around the Charlotte area post in this thread!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I usually ride near the SC border around Ballantyne, and with the weather we've been having lately I'm either out at dawn or dusk. If anyone is interested in cruising around the Charlotte area post in this thread!
Let me know if you ever make it to the mountains of western nc. It's hot here to, so we are riding early tomorrow towards Johnson City, TN.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know if you ever make it to the mountains of western nc. It's hot here to, so we are riding early tomorrow towards Johnson City, TN.
Thanks for the heads up, I've always wanted to make it up there. I'll keep checking up with you guys as the summer progresses.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gastonia / Charlotte Rebel Rider Checking In

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone is ever out in the Southern Pines/Sandhills region of NC pm me.
That's near Pinehurst and Fort Bragg correct? If I'm ever out there I'll send you a PM. Thanks for posting.

Gastonia / Charlotte Rebel Rider Checking In
I might head up to Gastonia this weekend...I'll send you a PM later this week to see that you've got going on. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's near Pinehurst and Fort Bragg correct? If I'm ever out there I'll send you a PM. Thanks for posting.

I might head up to Gastonia this weekend...I'll send you a PM later this week to see that you've got going on. :thumb:
I noticed in your signature that you have a 2012 Ninja 250R. Is this a second bike in addition to the Rebel? I ask because I'm considering a Ninja 250R. I don't want anything bigger than a 250 and I'm curious about the ergonomics of the Ninja as compared to the Rebel. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
South Charlotte here!

I'm not quite a Rebel owner yet, but I am getting one in December. I figured I'd come here and make some friends before my big day...I imagine it's a lot more fun with other people to ride with.

Can't wait!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed in your signature that you have a 2012 Ninja 250R. Is this a second bike in addition to the Rebel? I ask because I'm considering a Ninja 250R. I don't want anything bigger than a 250 and I'm curious about the ergonomics of the Ninja as compared to the Rebel. Thanks!
I'm also curious about this because I'm considering a Ninja 250R as a second bike. I would like just a LITTLE more OOMPH on the highway without getting into the 600 territory... too much for me, I don't need all that power. Plus, I enjoy the 60-70 mpg of the 250 engine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Rebels .. Finally got mine tagged and licensed ...ready to ride somewhere .. just let me know ..

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm not quite a Rebel owner yet, but I am getting one in December. I figured I'd come here and make some friends before my big day...I imagine it's a lot more fun with other people to ride with.

Can't wait!!

:thumb:
So, have you found your Rebel yet? I hope so... this Fall is shaping up to be a great season to ride in the Mid-Atlantic!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts