Honda Rebel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll try, but I'm a technological dinosaur. For some reason, when downloading pictures to this new computer, it puts them in files without asking for a file name, which is really frustrating. And it doesn't necessarily put them in the pictures folder.
Sorry about that. When you plug your camera into your computer, you should be able to select the pictures straight from your camera with this website. That is, when you press the paper clip attach button.

·
Super Moderator
29,859 Posts
When I plug the camera (which isn't a cell phone) into the computer, there are no prompts, and no indication the pictures are being downloaded. The only reason I know they have been downloaded is I have come across some of them while searching files. And not all the pictures downloaded at the same time are in the same location.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
When I plug the camera (which isn't a cell phone) into the computer, there are no prompts, and no indication the pictures are being downloaded. The only reason I know they have been downloaded is I have come across some of them while searching files. And not all the pictures downloaded at the same time are in the same location.
Are you using windows 10? You should be able to see them on the files app. You should see your camera’s name on the left side and be able to select it and take out what you want.

Sorry if I am confusing you.

if you can take photos on a phone you could email them.

thanks anyways for trying.

·
Super Moderator
29,859 Posts
I asked my SIL, who heads up the computer department for a major city, if he could figure out what was going on. He couldn't. I got my first (used) smart phone a week ago, so not much chance I can take and transfer photos from that thing. Not even sure I have the cable to hook it to the computer. Look here and see if anyone posted pictures: Search results for query: aluminum center stand | Honda Rebel Forum

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If you have a smartphone, then you can get on this website using the smartphone. Then you can take pictures and post them using the smartphone.

I will check out the forum discussion you sent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The link you sent me did not take me to any pictures. i tried searching myself but could not find anything.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts