Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 7 old CDI units from 450's I have bought to rebuild and sell.
When I rebuild the 450's to sell I replace the CDI unit with a new one from Jack's in Florida.
I don't want to have someone come back on me and there bike is not running right and it is because the CDI unit is faulty.
I don't know if these work or not. I will send anyone who needs one for there 450, you pay shipping. I don't know if these work or not, so if you want one send me your address and I will ship it to you priority mail for $7.00 to cover the shipping.
I have a paypal account.
Send me a PM if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I have a 450 and am interested. I don't have pay pal and someone used 2 different accounts in my name that I had to have taken off my credit report, but I can write a check.

cjwood

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I have a 450 and am interested. I don't have pay pal and someone used 2 different accounts in my name that I had to have taken off my credit report, but I can write a check.

cjwood
TMI girl. lol

I can pay pal him for you and you can just pay me back.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him 2 of the cdi units. Anyone interested I will send 2 for the price of shipping $7.00.
Anyone interested drop me a PM. It is better to have someone try these than just trashing them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Jax,

Don't trash them if they don't sell. Just keep them as someday there won't always be a new replacement available and someone will be really looking for one or these units.

I guess I have been pretty lucky with the electronics on these old bikes, as very few pulsars, cdi's or other electrical components have failed.

They don't take up much space in the parts stash.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a pack-rat. I have some of my tools I bought when I got out of the USMC in 1969.
I very seldom throw anything away.
The only CDI unit I trashed was one I new wasn't any good.
They will be around until someone needs one or I die and my brother-in-law throws everything away.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Contacting jax by personal message will most likely trigger his e-mail and a response.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I called Jack's Rebel Warehouse (407-865-4101) in the morning on April 18th, talked with Jack, ordered a CDI and got it yesterday (20th) in the mail.

It is great dealing with a professional!

Now to get the carbs off and send to him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 7 old CDI units from 450's I have bought to rebuild and sell.
When I rebuild the 450's to sell I replace the CDI unit with a new one from Jack's in Florida.
I don't want to have someone come back on me and there bike is not running right and it is because the CDI unit is faulty.
I don't know if these work or not. I will send anyone who needs one for there 450, you pay shipping. I don't know if these work or not, so if you want one send me your address and I will ship it to you priority mail for $7.00 to cover the shipping.
I have a paypal account.
Send me a PM if interested
Hey Jax, I’m responding to an old 2015 thread but just wondering if you had a cdi left. Bought a rebel for my gf and I think her cdi is bad. Just let me know. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts