Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo dear Rebels! I´ve got a question: does anybody have a brake pedal that he doesn´t need? I want to change mine because it had an accident and doesn´t look fine anymore. Naturally I would pay für the pedal and shipping. Hope to hear from you, greets- Heike

·
Registered
1986 Honda CMX 450 Rebel
14 Posts
I´ll have a look into my garage.
in the meantime... this one needs a good polish for shure,howewer,it´s not expensive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for looking. I´ve seen the pedal before but it doesn´t look too good in my opinion...If you find a better one- please let me know! Greets.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE = "Panic Pete, Beitrag: 1256297, Mitglied: 96045"]
Ich werde in meine Garage schauen.
in der Zwischenzeit ... dieser braucht eine gute Politur für sicher, aber es ist nicht teuer.

[URL unfurl = "true"] Bremspedal Honda CMX 450 1986-1987 /
[/ZITAT]
Hallo Pete! Habe gestern ein neues Bremspedal in Italien gekauft. Danke für Deine Bemühungen! Einen schönen Tag noch und lG- Heike

·
Registered
1986 Honda CMX 450 Rebel
14 Posts
Ah...das teure neue für 90€. die haben u.a. auch noch eine neue Auspuffanlage (nur die rechte Seite) und wirklich teuer. Berichte doch mal wie es mit der Lieferung klappt.
panische Grüße

Sorry i forgot that this is no private conversation.

I just wrote:" Ah the new (NOS), expensive one, 90€. They also have a new right side Exhaustsystem. and it´s really expensive. just tell me how delivery works out.

·
Super Moderator
29,858 Posts
I have no problem conversing with another member in a language both understand. But if you are asking for general help with a problem, English is probably the better choice.

·
Registered
1986 Honda CMX 450 Rebel
14 Posts
May be i should explain. If you search on ebay (worldwide) you find an Italian company, (It seems to be in the city of Olbia on Sardignia Island) which offers some rare CMX 450 (NoS) parts. They really know how rare these are and prices are... well ah..
However if delivery works out, i may be a future customer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hallo Pete! No, it was another announcer from Italy. It was little bit cheaper- 68 Euros...I envolved EUROPACCO to get it cause the seller didn´t want to send it to Germany...I had to pay EUROPACCO 23 Euros for this. I´ll tell you if they made a good job. Greets and have a nice weekend- Heike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts