Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Newbie Rebel modder here.

I was gifted a '07 Rebel and am in the process of deciding how I want bob it out. I am a pretty tall guy, but feel pretty comfortable on the stock bike. I want to make sure I have a seat that is comfortable and sits plenty far back to give me a bit of room. In deciding I'm somewhere between the BCB kit and a La Rosa 16" seat. I really like the BCB seats and am confident it would look great. I am having a harder time getting a read on the La Rosa seats though. Does anyone run one of their 16" seats? How is build quality and comfort?

Price isn't that big of a deterrent for me, but if I can save a couple hundred dollars by going La Rosa it gives me more to play with for other upgrades :)

Super Moderator
If you're looking for comfort, neither of those seats will satisfy you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Sure. I guess I should say that I am going first for the springer seat look, and if it's not super comfortable that's ok. But I assume some are less comfortable than others.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I went with the Blue Collar Bobbers seat. Got it installed yesterday and am loving it. It was a bit pricey, but I'm glad I went this this option. Build quality is top notch. Definitely made to last. Sits a bit lower than the stock seat and back a little bit so it still works with my longer legs. No issues with comfort for me cruising around town.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts