Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nice looking bike vainza. Looks brand new.

·
Registered
2009 Honda Rebel
3 Posts
Thank you. I'd been looking for a while just to get an idea of what a Rebel would cost. So when this became available and I saw the condition and what the asking price was I did not hesitate. I paid $1400 for it and the previous owner included a cover and bike chain/lock. Even if I didn't want to keep the bike I could easily flip for a good profit. But I think the riding God's are making it easy for me to continue on my quest. Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I only ride the Rebel. I've been selling all the others. Other than the Rebel, I still have a GW & a Honda 360 that'll be gone by next summer.
Hey lets see them maybe if i like them we could work out a trade im ready to move up if i find the right deal

·
Super Moderator
31,333 Posts
You've been riding two months and are ready to "move up" a.k.a. get a bigger bike? The 360 would be ok IMO, but definitely not the Gold Wing.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,113 Posts
The 360 is in pieces. I do have a 2nd engine for it. The GW is an older one, meaning 1100 cc engine. Not too heavy, but I do agree that it is a BIG step. Safety is so important. Better to go up to a 650 at best right now. Later with more experience, a GW or other would be fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I still need a battery cover for a 2006cmx250 and a chaingaurd for the same bike p thanks a lot folks later me

·
Super Moderator
31,333 Posts
Have you checked ebay?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will post pics after snow here in Denver 1/5/21
I just bought a 2009 250 with 474 miles. Took me three weeks to break clear the carb, it was put away with gas. I plan to bobber it for mt Grandson. Unless someone thinks ts worth more to keep it as new, make me an offer. Blue bike.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,113 Posts
It's your bike, your decision, you can do whatever you want to it.
I dislike bobbers myself, but many here have them. Several here are correcting the changes that the POs did to them & bringing them back into a closer resemblance of their previous beauty.
Please do not scrap any parts that you remove. Put them on the Classifieds for others to refurbish theirs. Thanks!

Reactions: Markrkolb
21 - 30 of 30 Posts