Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Honda Rebel
3 Posts
I am in Southern California and have zero riding experience on street bikes, I'm a NEWBIE! . I have my MSF training course SCHEDULED in February. I've always wanted to learn to ride and was going to wait til after the class to purchase my first bike but this deal came my way and I couldn't pass this up. I have a 2005 Honda CRV and can attest to Honda's longevity, quality and low maintenance costs. Looking forward to learning how to ride safely and by experienced trainers.

·
Registered
2009 Honda Rebel
3 Posts
Thank you. I'd been looking for a while just to get an idea of what a Rebel would cost. So when this became available and I saw the condition and what the asking price was I did not hesitate. I paid $1400 for it and the previous owner included a cover and bike chain/lock. Even if I didn't want to keep the bike I could easily flip for a good profit. But I think the riding God's are making it easy for me to continue on my quest. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts