Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a larger headlight from say a cb650 on their rebel or something similar? I have an 85 250 and am wanting something larger with a different look. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
yes I put a rectangular Cady tye eadligh on my '87 Rebel

·
Registered
488 Posts
Be aware of the extra current that the replacement will most likely draw and decide with that in mind. Your stock headlight is only 35/36W. I went with Jack's H4. Many here recommend a relay but I stuck with the stock circuitry and have been fine.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
I used a H-4656 halogen sealed beam like the1976 caddy used it is a 35 watt draw.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Has anyone put a larger headlight from say a cb650 on their rebel or something similar? I have an 85 250 and am wanting something larger with a different look. Thanks!
Try hid headlights 5000k-6000k they are the brightest light on the road

2007 Honda Rebel 250

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try hid headlights 5000k-6000k they are the brightest light on the road

2007 Honda Rebel 250
Thanks, but I'm not really looking to do an HID conversion just really want a different housing and setup.

I used a H-4656 halogen sealed beam like the1976 caddy used it is a 35 watt draw.
Buickguy, I am assuming that caddy is from a cb of sorts? Also is it a "plug-n-play" application?

I am guessing that this is a cb headlight?

·
Super Moderator
13,126 Posts
Thanks, but I'm not really looking to do an HID conversion just really want a different housing and setup.

Buickguy, I am assuming that caddy is from a cb of sorts? Also is it a "plug-n-play" application?

I am guessing that this is a cb headlight?
No I believe Buickguy's headlight is an aftermarket light that he had to do minor alterations to for it to mount on his Rebel.

There are a ton of aftermarket headlights out there that will work on your Rebel. Check out Niche Cycle Supply, they have a good selection of headlights reasonably priced. I bought mine there.

Niche Cycle Supply - NCS

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I believe Buickguy's headlight is an aftermarket light that he had to do minor alterations to for it to mount on his Rebel.

There are a ton of aftermarket headlights out there that will work on your Rebel. Check out Niche Cycle Supply, they have a good selection of headlights reasonably priced. I bought mine there.

Niche Cycle Supply - NCS
Thanks man, I have been a fan of your bike for a while.

·
Super Moderator
13,126 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the complement.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Check out my electrical album it sHows some of what i had to do to makE it all work

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Mojorisn put a cooL looking triangle headlight on his you should check that out as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts