Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Rebel 250
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday was my pops bday and we spent the evening in the shop, installing the foward control kit from Blue Collar Bobbers that he got me last week for my birthday! And I love them! They did exactly what I wanted them to. I'm only 5'0 so I was a LITTLE bit worried that they'd be "to foward" if thats a thing. They were super easy to install. And a little 101 time with my dad never hurts. I make sure to do everything so I can learn myself because I know he won't be there every time I have a problem. hes there to guide & teach me new things. & believe it or not I've learned more from him and this awesome rebel forum since August than I have my whole life. Anyways I knew my front left peg was a little bent but I didnt think it was as bent as it was. I straightened most of it out but I still see a "new to me" one in the near future. Maybe if I'm good Santa will bring me one for Christmas. 🎅🤷‍♀️ I rode it around the block at 40° to see how they feel and I love them already BCB foward control kit was a success. 😈 tomorrow's high is 62° and that's the warmest its been so im going to take advantage if it and test all these modifications out.

·
Registered
2001 Rebel
14 Posts
Looks good. Congrats. Let us know how you like them while riding.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Rebel 250
6 Posts
Glad to hear you like them. They are on my list, along with the drag bar kit. I'm 6' and sit right on the back edge of the seat, which is not very comfortable. Hopefully by moving both the pegs and bars farther forward I will fit on the seat properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts