Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hot for an Indian Scout but the amount of riding I do and the places I go, really don't justify it. I have an all black '09 Rebel that is still pristine and runs perfectly. When it comes to looks, I've always loved the black Indian with tan seat. Wondering if anyone had this combo for their 250 and if so, if they had any pics or recommendations? Corbin is really the only brand I have found on-line with a seat like this that is made for the Rebel. Their pics though are black so I don't have a good sense of how it would look in tan/brown. Again curious if anyone has this combo.

·
Registered
2001 CMX250 El Bandito, 1984 CB650SC Bike Tyson
185 Posts
I can't justify a $450 seat yet, but I'm still a noob and I've spent too much on refurbishing and gear. On my phone, I was able to change materials and trim and see a picture of customization at Corbin

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seeing the seat on their site isn't a problem. The issue is seeing it on a black bike. They just show a black seat on a red bike. When you custom the seat you can see just the seat but not how it looks on the bike. Was really more curious if anyone else actually had this color combo and if there were other makers worth looking at.

·
Super Moderator
30,195 Posts
Their site indicates they will send leather samples. Not an entire seat, but would give you an idea of what it would look like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am hot for an Indian Scout but the amount of riding I do and the places I go, really don't justify it. I have an all black '09 Rebel that is still pristine and runs perfectly. When it comes to looks, I've always loved the black Indian with tan seat. Wondering if anyone had this combo for their 250 and if so, if they had any pics or recommendations? Corbin is really the only brand I have found on-line with a seat like this that is made for the Rebel. Their pics though are black so I don't have a good sense of how it would look in tan/brown. Again curious if anyone has this combo.
I do and I bought covers on line. not expensive. If you own a bike you have to learn how to take care of it
I can't justify a $450 seat yet, but I'm still a noob and I've spent too much on refurbishing and gear. On my phone, I was able to change materials and trim and see a picture of customization at Corbin

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts