Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 and 05 rebel 250s
114 Posts
I bought it and it seemed like it was well made but I had mine redone to match my seats. Its comfy, but it seems to make me sit a lil closer to the front. I use mine all the time and I would suggest it if riding long rides.i tried to post a pic but it qont let me. You can see mine on my YouTube channel motodogg

·
Registered
2001 Rebel
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, your bike is cool I like the upholstery. Is that original? I also like that you put the back rest on the back seat. Makes the bike look complete. One question about the backrest. If you remove it does it leave a bracket or anything else sticking up between the seats?

·
Registered
86 and 05 rebel 250s
114 Posts
Hey, your bike is cool I like the upholstery. Is that original? I also like that you put the back rest on the back seat. Makes the bike look complete. One question about the backrest. If you remove it does it leave a bracket or anything else sticking up between the seats?
No, the backrest comes black but mine was recovered as soon as it come in the mail. Yes the bracket stays in between the seats but doesnt stick up above the seat.

·
Registered
2001 Rebel
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

·
Registered
2001 Rebel
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I installed the backrest yesterday and took the bike for a ride. I really like the backrest! Not only does it make the bike more comfortable because I have something to lean against but also because I sit up straighter and position my legs more like sitting in a chair. Cool cookies. I agree that it makes me sit closer to the front (and about an inch off the thickness would cure that) but this is a keeper!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts