Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby, it's cold outside!

But some of us are still riding... at least when the snow is off the roads. Right now, I can't get mine on the road because I have to cross my snow-covered lawn. I tried that once... never again!

Anyone out and riding despite this unnatural cold?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Only things with 2 wheels I've seen around the town are bikes and scooters and they look like snowmobile riders.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
I've put on 102 kms in January. I don't know when conditions will allow another ride though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I put a few miles on my bike today. Although I do live in SC and it was 50° today so I'm not sure if that qualifies lol

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I put about an 1/8 mile on mine moving it around in the garage if that counts.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Baby it,s cold outside!

Baby, it's cold outside!

But some of us are still riding... at least when the snow is off the roads. Right now, I can't get mine on the road because I have to cross my snow-covered lawn. I tried that once... never again!

Anyone out and riding despite this unnatural cold?
Well yes here in vancouver ive put about 1000 kil,or roughly 600 miles. In January 2014.
I parked my old dodge diesel, and mostley ride the rebel 250(2007). Oh yah I have played golf about 6 or 7 times in january this year 2014. Not bad for an old guy EH!!! 2007 rebel 250, 26,768 kil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts