Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all rebel riders in australia , Log in n say hi, n tell us which state n suburb u live in n maybee we can get together 4 a chat n ride ok. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to see more Aussies on forum :greetings10:

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oi Oi Oi

G'Day Aussie Peeps!

I live in Sydney NSW. I imported my first bike last year, a 1986 Honda Rebel CMX450. Just got around to getting her certified yesterday, and am now waiting to hear if she passes the Blue Slip.

Am VERY chuffed to find that there are other Rebel riders in Oz... I thought I was the only one! lol :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to forum from another Aussie I have a 250 and a 450 rebel enjoy your ride

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to forum from another Aussie I have a 250 and a 450 rebel enjoy your ride
How long have you had your 450 wjmrty? I'm being told left right & centre that they're hard to get parts for in Oz, & even harder to get anyone to work on them.

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Have had my 450 for nearly 2 years . Yes parts are not easy to get here or in the US. for carby parts the cb 450 -500 are mostly the same .I have had so much problems with the carbs that I am going to convert it to fuel injection. But it is a great bike you will enjoy it
Love the white rebels is not original colour on the 450's

Reactions: kdavo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!

I'm in Sydney's Inner West and have just started riding. Love my bike already!
@johnny clausen and @rebel-of-oz - I note you're both in Sydney, can you recommend a mechanic for general servicing/parts? I'd like to have some contacts now so I'm ready when or if I suddenly need one! Do either of you do any of the group rides?

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are other 450 over your way, I ship parts there as well as the Great Britain Rebel Riders. Contact bobbysox on the forum He has some cool 450 Rebel's. I just bought two that I am going to part out so parts are still available, little harder on the 450's that the old 250's Jack's Rebel's Florida

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are you based in Aus your user name does not list your address

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,