Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a fairly new rider, following up my MSF course a couple of months ago with the purchase of a nice little 2009 250 3 days later. While I definitely have the itch for a bigger cruiser already, she's a good bike that I plan on keeping, at least for commuting in good weather. Once I stuffed the headlight housing with weather stripping to take care of that horrible vibration, she's a blast to ride.

·
Super Moderator
30,831 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
7,888 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Beautiful
Welcome
New rider - get at least 6000 miles under your belt with this one before you start test driving potential replacements.

Reactions: Bokobob

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm a fairly new rider, following up my MSF course a couple of months ago with the purchase of a nice little 2009 250 3 days later. While I definitely have the itch for a bigger cruiser already, she's a good bike that I plan on keeping, at least for commuting in good weather. Once I stuffed the headlight housing with weather stripping to take care of that horrible vibration, she's a blast to ride.
Congratulations on Completing the Safety Course and the Bike Purchase!!!!! No Need to get Rid of it you can always keep it These are GREAT Bikes to have and are a Dying BREED!!
Roll On Roll Off HaHaHa Ride SAFE

·
Registered
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
740 Posts
Hello HalfbreedCharlie.
First, welcome to the forum. I noticed that you posted your intro in your profile.
We appreciate all the new Rebel riders. You'll probably find that you will want to ride this one more & the other one less as time goes on!
Also, You might want to check the dates before replying to a post. This one has been more than 2 years since it was active.:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nah I doubt that my other Bike is a 1986 Suzuki Cavalcade LX 1400 that's getting a Complete off the Frame Restoration and I just eyed a Custom Build Chopper yesterday that I'm thinking about
The Date didn't matter I was trying to be NICE

·
Registered
727 Posts
Cavalcade nice. i may be wrong but I think that was a 6 cylinder bike?
Welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts