Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my carb apart to do a full cleaning. I realized this morning as I was putting back together that i forgot where 1 part came from lol stupid me I know. I believe it came from the 3rd picture center hole where the pin sits through, but before I put it back on the bike I'd like to make sure. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,136 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's part number two in this diagram: https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts/a/hon/5053e0cdf870021c54be0dcc/carburetor

The concave end goes into the main jet tube in the carb first, followed by the needle jet holder (#22). If you reverse it, the bike will run, but not well. The needle fits into it.
Oh wow, so I was wayyyy off than it looks like haha. I appreciate the help, I called it quits tonight I'll put the carb back together tomorrow morning and post back, thank you!

·
Super Moderator
29,136 Posts
Yes, similar to your picture in post #5. That part (#2 in diagram) goes into what I refer to as the main jet tube with the concave end first, followed by part #22, and the main jet, part #35.

Your picture of the carb in your first post would be looking at where the concave end would project through the opening.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanna give an update. Finally had time to put the carb back on the bike, and shes running tip top! Thank you guys for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts