Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see what I can get. I have a complete set of 1986 Honda rebel carbs that I'd like to list. I'm trying to figure out what a good price is for them. They are coming off a running bike. They do need some tuning and they leak a little from the float bowl or fuel crossover tube. They ran the bike decent enough as is to go around the block a few time but I want to swap for mikunis anyway. Anyone have a good idea馃挕? I'll be selling in EBAY pretty soon if anyone is interested.

Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
I don't know how much that they are worth, because I only have the 250s. BUT would you please post them here in the Classifieds For Sale 1st to give the members here 1st dibs.
Thanks!

Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank y'all, I'll be listing them on eBay as soon as my mikunis get here. Hopefully I won't regret the mikuni switch. I'll be posting on eBay, I'll post a link in classifieds here when I do 馃榿

Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
eBay seller accounts no longer work with PayPal.
You have to register an active Bank account routing number and submit your SSN or business tax ID #.. eBay now uses the Dutch payments processor Adyen..
As a twist you have to select how you want to receive payout, monthly, biweekly, weekly, or daily..
If you're not a regular seller it can take up to 3 weeks to have sale proceeds credited to your bank account.. Most often funds are held until the item tracking shows delivered to buyer.

Personally I would rather sell via forum and save the 12.9% + 0.30垄 eBay final value fee and use my PayPal account.. You can up the asking price 4.5% + 0.49垄 to cover PP fees and offer their buyers protection or offer through Friends & Family payment that has no fees or protections.. Or many use Venmo or Zelle without fees being added..

Reactions: Emil

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For anyone interested, the Mikuni carb kit from speed moto co is absolutely perfect. Starts right up and runs straight thru. With that said, stock carbs for the 1986 Honda rebel 450 will be listed in classifieds either today or tomorrow it will be starting at $260 and buyer pays shipping. Will drop the price every week or so until sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts