Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys bought my 2019 Rebel with 200 miles on her and was a bargain from the new price.
It was in the new grey but only the fuel tank was painted the rest was in cheap looking black plastic or the rear fender which is metal and in a different black shade of colour, the bike just looked a bit miss matched so decided to have certain bits painted to match the fuel tank. The bits were front and rear fenders and the triangular side plastic covers. Took a picture of the paint code ( NH B95 ) and with the bits took it down to my local paint shop, 3 days later parts were all done and looking farward to putting them back on the bike but when I saw them they were all blue, a nice shade of blue metallic but not GREY as they were supposed to be. Apparently in the UK manufactures have different colours with the same paint code for cars and bikes. I liked the blue so had the fuel tank painted too. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Welcome. This forum deals with the first (1985-87) and second (1996-2016) generation Rebels. The third generation bike forum is Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts