Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tore down my 2007 rebel 250 CALIFORNIA edition carburetor. While taking off the case, and removing the jets and floats; a small brass washer fell out. Ive watched tons of videos, and read through owner manuals, rebuild manuals, and looked at part lists but can not find where this washer goes. I’ve tried to fit it in reasonable areas on the inside of the carb (since it’s brass I assume it must be an internal part) but it doesn’t fit well anywhere. It’s very small, outer diameter 6mm, inner hole diameter 5mm, less than 0.5mm thick. I believe the reason I cannot find where it belongs is because it’s a California bike, which has a slightly different setup for emission reasons. Anyone have any ideas, or sources where I can find a resolution as to where this washer goes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2009 Rebel which I bought in CA. I just recently did a full disassembly of the carb. I used the following video and you will see a bit into it that he organizes and shows all parts and where they go. This matched 100% with my carb and there is no reason it won't match with yours. You should be able to identify it through this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts