Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man! Check us out on Facebook if you havent already. Just search Small Time Bobbers. and click "Like"

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
yes, curious about source for clip-ons...

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Do you rest your elbows on your knees with those reach forward bars. I'd feel like a pretzel trying to ride that setup. Do you have another bike for longer rides?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is one sweet bike! I love the seat and how you mounted the speedo :D
the seat was custom made. the speedo was mounted onto the lower fork brace with a tachometer relocator clamp from Auto-Meter. i removed one of the bolts from the lower fork brace and used a longer bolt to mount the clamp.

it works very well.. i check it every couple weeks to make sure the bolt does not come loose but so far i have not had any issues with it. ive been running it like this for a couple months now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you rest your elbows on your knees with those reach forward bars. I'd feel like a pretzel trying to ride that setup. Do you have another bike for longer rides?

no, i feel pretty comfortable with these bars. but of course its not for long rides. i am working on a couple more bikes right now, ab CB750 and a GS850. These will be a little more comfortable for the longer rides.

here is a video where you can see me from today when we were on our way to Chopperfest at the Ventura Fairgrounds. The first guy in the video is Lakerjay (from here on this forum) which is one of my partners in STB. the second guy is me, you can see how im sitting. (im on the bike with the rear white wall tire.) I love the stretch!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts