Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

My husband and I are new to motorcycling and just bought 2 Rebel CMX 250s. We just passed the MSF and got our endorsements 2 days ago.

He has a red 2016 that was a factory demo and still being sold as "new" bought it for $3,500 with a total of 121 miles on it and full factory warranty because it was never registered before.

I have a silver 2008, just over 5K miles, paid $2,200 for it used.

I got to take mine for a 45 minute back roads ride home from the dealership yesterday and now I am hooked! I love it.
I am super excited to get into this hobby and meet new people. Feel free to say hi :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
30,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: LKing2003

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
1,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Y'all should have a enjoyable riding season..

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome. I just passed my MSF about a month ago and found a 2008 recently and have been riding as much as possible. Enjoy. I have found this forum to be extremely helpful.

·
Super Moderator
4,072 Posts
Congrats! and be careful out there.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hello Everyone

My husband and I are new to motorcycling and just bought 2 Rebel CMX 250s. We just passed the MSF and got our endorsements 2 days ago.

He has a red 2016 that was a factory demo and still being sold as "new" bought it for $3,500 with a total of 121 miles on it and full factory warranty because it was never registered before.

I have a silver 2008, just over 5K miles, paid $2,200 for it used.

I got to take mine for a 45 minute back roads ride home from the dealership yesterday and now I am hooked! I love it.
I am super excited to get into this hobby and meet new people. Feel free to say hi :)
Congrats! and be careful out there.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the best passtime ever - Biking..I am so encouraged by your message...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts