Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im thinking about selling my Rebel 450. Its all original with just over 12k miles. It starts on the first crank and it runs like an absolute charm. Its not in perfect condition but its not very far from it. I can post pictures if this thread gets any real attention.

My question is, how do I price this? Anybody have any experience with this? I have the sissy bar and windshield for it. I also have a leather tool pouch and the full manual for the bike. I would trust this bike to ride me anywhere. My hips would give out on me before the bike did.

Thank you. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
29,547 Posts
I would check with kbb.com to get a ball park price. That said, they tend to sell in the range of $2,000 - 2,500.

·
Super Moderator
3,839 Posts
So im thinking about selling my Rebel 450. Its all original with just over 12k miles. It starts on the first crank and it runs like an absolute charm. Its not in perfect condition but its not very far from it. I can post pictures if this thread gets any real attention.

My question is, how do I price this? Anybody have any experience with this? I have the sissy bar and windshield for it. I also have a leather tool pouch and the full manual for the bike. I would trust this bike to ride me anywhere. My hips would give out on me before the bike did.

Thank you. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
This is not a good time of year to be selling for most of the US - but you didn't say where you are. If it were me I would hold on to it until spring. In my experience, and I have some, you can get $500 more for a spring bike than a fall bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts