Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloud Plant Sky Tire Wheel
Im currently 20 years old, 5’7 slim but very athletic. Moved from south Florida to fsu to finish school. School took up a lot of time but i still wanted sum wheels. I was out on my own dime, knew nothing about bikes, and didn’t like mechanic shop times. I knew the rebel was the cheapest and easiest bike to maintain. Didn’t know the rebel I was gonna find was quite literally the first year they started making em. 3000 miles layers goin strong. I quite literally only have maybe a foot of headers so save a horse ride a cowboy (give it a listen) Cloud Plant Sky Tire Wheel

·
Super Moderator
32,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have you taken a basic rider course? It's the best way to learn the fundamentals and be safe.

Hope you wear very good hearing protection when riding; that things gotta be noisy. Straight pipes aren't good for long engine life.

Reactions: jeff_vaj

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,618 Posts
Welcome! IMO the best Rebels were the 1st generation. I 2nd the short headers being a costly project if not adjusted correctly

Reactions: jeff_vaj
1 - 3 of 3 Posts