Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 07 CMX250C that was in the family aince it had 3 miles on it. That being said my cousin did a number to it. In trying to reatore it so I can get it to my brother so he can learn to ride and then give it to my daughter. Problem is it need a lot.

Gas tank
Brake resivor
Switches both sides
Clutch lever
Air box cover
Seat
Headlight assembly
Headlight bracket
Wiring Harness (complete)
Turn signals (front and rear)
Break lights
Plate bracket
Various other odds and ends
Been looking for a similar rebel with no engine/transmission for semi cheap so I can just strip it and rebuild my fathers commuter bike. Any links or parts would be a huge help. TIA

Sparky

·
Super Moderator
30,025 Posts
Rebel parts bikes show up on Craigslist from time to time. There's one an hour or so from me, but not sure it has everything you need. Where are you located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rebel parts bikes show up on Craigslist from time to time. There's one an hour or so from me, but not sure it has everything you need. Where are you located?
Im in Tucson AZ. If it is mostly complete with the stuff I need and a decent price I can always see if I can have it shipped

·
Super Moderator
30,025 Posts
Was in south Louisiana IIRC, and is no longer listed. Think it may have timed out and been removed it had been up for a while. Most of those parts can be found on ebay.

Here's a motorcycle scrap yard near you. MC Graveyard Bob's Used Motorcycle Parts - YouTube

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im in Tucson AZ. If it is mostly complete with the stuff I need and a decent price I can always see if I can have it shipped
I have the original Brake light off an 03 and would be willing to give it away to a good home you would just need to pay for shipping. I have all the parts i have taken off my wife's bike I will try to get pics they just need a good home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the original Brake light off an 03 and would be willing to give it away to a good home you would just need to pay for shipping. I have all the parts i have taken off my wife's bike I will try to get pics they just need a good home.
Depending how many parts you have that I could use it might take your up on all of them

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry I dont get on much and have not just sat down to take pictures until tonight. here is the brake light

not sure if the pics might be to big of a file never understood how to make them smaller. I also have the Blinkers some parts off of the license plate mount, the rear seat and the buble covers for battery and Air box

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts