Honda Rebel Forum banner


  1. Wrenching - General Discussions & Tech Talk
    So today I wired in some body lights, and during the process lost the cover that hides the wires behind the headlight. Anybody know what that's called or where I can get ahold of one? It's a 2000 250. Thanks, T Edit: It's called a wiring harness cover, part of the wiring harness box. Found...
  2. Wrenching - General Discussions & Tech Talk
    I was adjusting my valves for the 1st time since I have owned my '87 rebel 450 and I can not get the valve cover off. I'm able to wiggle it around but it seems that the frame bar below the "removed" gas tank is stopping it. I'm trying all different positions and it won't slide off. Any...