Honda Rebel Forum

Honda Rebel Forum (https://www.hondarebelforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   Time Out | Off Topic Forum (https://www.hondarebelforum.com/f10/)
-   -   Looks Like DeeG needs to clean out her garage (https://www.hondarebelforum.com/f10/looks-like-deeg-needs-to-clean-out-her-garage-11609.html)

Ferrarimx5 12-04-2011 12:20 AM

Looks Like DeeG needs to clean out her garage

Looks like a yard sale needs to be suggested

World's Coolest Garage? - YouTube

mojorisn 12-04-2011 12:40 AM

That is an awesome garage, I'd live in it if it were mine.

Ferrarimx5 12-04-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojorisn (Post 129758)
That is an awesome garage, I'd live in it if it were mine.

There are 15 other videos attached to this one.
Although odd, Some are very well done.

Detale 12-04-2011 01:36 AM

Hell I just want to hang the silver surfer in mine when I get one. The wife won't let me hang on in the house.

eternalblueneon 12-04-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detale (Post 129771)
Hell I just want to hang the silver surfer in mine when I get one. The wife won't let me hang on in the house.

same here. I have a very cool silver surfer poster. My wife hates it.

As for that garage, too much clutter and wasted space.

And no basketball hoop.

DeeG 12-04-2011 01:02 PM

Cool! But I'd do mine differently. Way too much weight to be lifting on that porch and I'd have to bolt the chairs down... :-(

Lot of wasted space in that garage. I'd built a loft and have a bike elevator built in. But the ceiling on the lower floor would still be high enough to hang all the model airplanes and such. And the boats would have to go.

And if I had the money to build that, I wouldn't go cheap and use them stupid shelves (which I have a dozen of the same danged things). I build some nice looking cabinets onto the walls. And nicer furniture with an area rug underneath. lol.

Fridgitator 12-05-2011 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeG (Post 129786)
Cool! But I'd do mine differently. Way too much weight to be lifting on that porch and I'd have to bolt the chairs down... :-(

Lot of wasted space in that garage. I'd built a loft and have a bike elevator built in. But the ceiling on the lower floor would still be high enough to hang all the model airplanes and such. And the boats would have to go.

And if I had the money to build that, I wouldn't go cheap and use them stupid shelves (which I have a dozen of the same danged things). I build some nice looking cabinets onto the walls. And nicer furniture with an area rug underneath. lol.

I'm sure there are more practical ways of doing it. Gotta wonder how often anything goes in or out of the garage with a perfectly manicured lawn in front of it. :rolleyes:

Shadow Shack 12-05-2011 12:58 PM

Not to mention those theft deterrent glass entry doors...

cagie 12-05-2011 01:25 PM

kinda of reminds me of a small aircraft hanger.

DeeG 12-05-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cagie (Post 129926)
kinda of reminds me of a small aircraft hanger.

My hangar does NOT look that nice. (But it does have two airplanes in it)